140 outlaw?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm maby looking at getting one atm im saving up about $700 to get IRK, H/C piston, valve springs if possible for my mso elite 138cc motor but im thinking it may be better to just get the outlaw. i would also like to know how these motors perform compared to motor with my specs.

anyone got the 140 mojo (motovert) outlaw engine?

I have had a quick ride on a customers Expert with an outlaw fitted. Very impressive, not as linear as the standard Jialing 125 or a Lifan but a heap more power and a lot of fun just needs a lighter touch on the throttle,

As for spending 700 on upgrades to a 138 its a bit 50/50 you might find a dealer in your area that will do you a change over for not too many $$$$ extra, the outlaw retails for around a grand.

But is it worth spending $1g on outlaw motor rather than spending on few mods for my 138cc is the power enough to have to work to hold onto the bike. If so then i may have to try save bit more cash and get outlaw.

my bro got one in this thumpy, it beat my 131cc TB kiy with crower cam, irk and HC piston!!!!
they are very nice engines all ready to go. a port n polish and a genuine kitaco irk will do wonders for this engine.

hmm i may have to try save up tad bit more cash and try and get one of these outlaw motors mmm cant wait.

if you are going to spend 700 cash on your chinese motor you might as well save an extra bit and buy the outlaw which is a monster of an engine and would kill you old engine even with the 700 bucks of mods done to it

Just order in a tbolt 146 kit and a cam for your existing motor. Run a genuine vm 26 or oko 28mm carb and a big exhaust. Cheaper and way better.

if you are going to spend 700 cash on your chinese motor you might as well save an extra bit and buy the outlaw which is a monster of an engine and would kill you old engine even with the 700 bucks of mods done to it

yer thats what im thinking i just need to get cash now got about $300 atm.

And how much is the tbolt 146 kit and a cam?. Then ill still have to spend $700 on IRK and springs and other stuff. I think the outlaw sounds better. Thanks for reply's guys and hope it helped u mechanic-man.

Thanks alot guys.
i found the unit i'm after TboltUSA
but it doesnt come with a head does it? whats up with that? can anyone shed some light for me?
Thanks alot, Ben.

Hey there, i personally think that the outlaw engine is a crazy engine..but it's a little overrated and expensive

By the looks of it, it's just a jailing/lifan based motor with lots of work..you could build a simular engine yourself..

You would want

-Lifan BVH (you could find one pretty easily in australia for cheap) port it, put in a race cam $150-$200 probably

-57mm big bore kit.. the TBOLT USA kit is awesome, but the piston is not very great for the big valve head, cause it doesn't have a dome, you'd want something like this
Piston.summ.jpg

The piston and cylinder can be obtained from Akunar Motorcycle Parts & Accessories Thailand for around $200 (i'm pretty sure, the tbolt kit is from akunar, as tbolt is a distributor for akunar)

-26/28mm carb...OKO is a great brand..VERY simular to keihin...all parts are interchangable..

Tune it, and you should be at 14-16hp depending on tune, tires, etc..

Now, you have a great enigine thats probably simular to the outlaw engine..
If youre loaded with money, and want more..you can do the following..

-fit a 3mm offset pin and bring the crank to 60mm giving you 151cc..OR do it properly and by a 61.5mm stroker crank from AKUNAR for ~$300

-Inner rotor and lightened oil sling

Last edited:
Hey there, i personally think that the outlaw engine is a crazy engine..but it's a little overrated and expensive

By the looks of it, it's just a jailing/lifan based motor with lots of work..you could build a simular engine yourself..

You would want

-Lifan BVH (you could find one pretty easily in australia for cheap) port it, put in a race cam $150-$200 probably

-57mm big bore kit.. the TBOLT USA kit is awesome, but the piston is not very great for the big valve head, cause it doesn't have a dome, you'd want something like this
Piston.summ.jpg

The piston and cylinder can be obtained from Akunar Motorcycle Parts & Accessories Thailand for around $200 (i'm pretty sure, the tbolt kit is from akunar, as tbolt is a distributor for akunar)

-26/28mm carb...OKO is a great brand..VERY simular to keihin...all parts are interchangable..

Tune it, and you should be at 14-16hp depending on tune, tires, etc..

Now, you have a great enigine thats probably simular to the outlaw engine..
If youre loaded with money, and want more..you can do the following..

-fit a 3mm offset pin and bring the crank to 60mm giving you 151cc..OR do it properly and by a 61.5mm stroker crank from AKUNAR for ~$300

-Inner rotor and lightened oil sling

well it was gona cost me about $600 to purchase and have kitaco inner rotor installed, then i would say $150+ for H/C piston, i think carby was about $120 or so full port from bike shop quoted me $500 so in my opinion it was gona be cheaper for me to get the outlaw which has more stuff than what i wanted to do and cost less. plus when i sell old motor thats $200 off so really outlaw motor only gona cost me $800.

Ah hey there, i thought you were going to do most/all the work yourself, it would be cheaper that way. In your case it might be easier to go the outlaw route..the kitaco inner rotor works exactly the same as the $100 chinese unit btw..i have one on my motor. Hoped i helped anyway!

thanks for that le garage.
Well i want the maximum power with spending minimum $$$.
So im trying to figure the best route...
So if i buy a cylinder from them do i have port the head? bigger valves etc.
thinking bore kit and stroker kit, then IRK.

Hey there, most of the power is achieved in the head..So i would reccomend a big valve head, good valve springs and a race cam..aftermarket valves are an extra option..you could go titanium..but they warn out faster..porting it is a great idea...

remember, stroking it means that it probably doesn't rev high anymore..but you will get extra low down torque..AND, in this case with a small engine should last longer..because with a smaller piston, and displacement made with the help of the stroker..there should be less compression..

Keep in mind, that with these mods, the cam should supply more lift..so you should have a decent carb..if youre riding dirt i would reccomend a 26mm mikuni, and on the road a 28mm keihin or OKO carb like the one i have..(got it off DHZ for $120~)

Last edited:
well with those mods i will throw on the irk so gain a lil bit more.
just a dew other questions, how far can you bore out (cc's) your stock cylinder?
and when you bore it out do you bore to where you want and then put a sleve in it?

Thanks Ben.

If you have a lifan, the safest stock bore, is 56mm..you can go bigger..But it's not guaranteed. If you go to 56mm, you will not need to re-sleeve the cylinder..so you can remove your cylinder, buy a 56mm piston and then bring it to a machine shop and get it bored to that diameter..it will work great. hope i helped

whats 56mm in cc?
well what i was thinking is fiqure out my bore size, take it to a shop get them to bore it and port and polish the head then do the rest myself, eg stroker kit, race cam ,valves, etc etc.

Regards this mojo outlaw motor... I still find it hard to accept that it has even half of the mods listed and have not heard of a single confirmation that it has. As far as I'm aware it is just a yxmotorsports 127 fitted with a $90 china inner rotor and a 56mm piston from a 150. YXMOTORSPORTS.
I seriously doubt that the head is anything but stock,
the cam also,
the piston a stock 56mm out of the upright china 150's,

The crank would be stock 'cept inner rotor and alloy slinger fitting makes them call it 'balanced'
the cdi would just be the $12 blue china race CDI,

28mm mikuni carb and matched manifold means just they selected the closest match manifold for the clone carb they fitted which is not really 28mm but 24 at the choke point, just like DHZ or pitpro or anyone else has...,

strengthened gears???? Yeah right....

Latest posts

Back