140 psto.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

locko90

Reaction score
Hey everyone Thinking about getting this psto 140. Ive been looking for a second hand linkage pit bike for ages!!

923d17d830db10e018c5cfe241d1a858.jpg

Are these psto bikes any good ?

Whats the difference between these bikes and the pitsterpro lxr.. besides the steel swing arm.

Like is the linkage the exact same as the lxr.

Would i be better off just waiting and buying an lxr or are these bike pretty good aswell.

And also whats the yx 140 power curve like? Is it similar to the lifan 125.
Does it have a heavey magneto?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Hey mate,

The Pstos and Lxrs come out of the same factory basically 90% of the parts are the same as the Lxr parts.
The frame is different although same as the Motovert Type R.
Personally i would wait and get a Lxr or a Motovert Type R. That way youll get the alloy swinger, Dnm rear shock, Gpx forks and all the alloy brackets for the brakes.

The Yx 140s are a good motor. I had one in my old motovert and it was an animal. They are a very linear motor too.

Okay well so there is a fair bit of difference the psto has lower quality parts.

Well to be honest its the first linkage pit bike ive ever seen advertised in my area and ive been looking for over a year.. i think ill definitely check it out if i can get the money!

Do you think its worth the 500 bucks hes asking for? Then ill just buy the dnm rear shock.
Will the dnm shock fit to the steel swinger?

Callums bike was originally a psto tl125, its held up pretty well really. I would look at it for 500, try 400 or 450 obviously but still not a bad buy compared to other 500 dollar bikes.
Linkage is the same as a lxr as far as i know.
Be aware that the alloy swinger for these is pretty pricey, so if you want to upgrade from the steel one it will cost some dollars. If you swapped all your good parts into it you would have a very nice bike..

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Yeah ur not wrong there its a good buy for 450. Just dont have the cash im spewing i just bought that braaap 150.
Might have to let this one go. I offered him my xbox one for it lol and he said yes but the misses talked me out of trading it. Cuz ive got 4 bikes allready haha

Didnt end up getting it.. cant buy em all haha.
Not long after a motovert expert came up for 500 aswell and i was really spewing about not being able to grab that one. It had marzocchi front suspension dnm rear shock and i think it was an all alloy frame. With the noice cnc anodized hubs hub and all. Probably woulda been a sick bike.. would of loved to get the front shocks off it lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back