140cc conversion

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamie__1221

Reaction score
hi there allll
bout 2 weeks ago i purchaced a 140cc outlaw engine from ebay
its a very good motor
welll anyway i fitted to mi bike it is a very big improvementtt
i sold mi lifan 125 (irk) to mate mate and fitted it to his mxb lol
well wen i took mine for a ride i went with mi matee
and i killed him this is while running it innn
i was amazeddd lol
welll last weekend mi new irk arivedd
so i fitted the irk and lightened oil sling to the 140 it is mentall lol
n i havnt even ridin it propley yet lmao
these new 140s are a good upgrade i suggest anyone to buy onee lookin for upgradess

futer moddss
port n polish
shave the head a lil
cam
fast ace rear shockk...

also lookin for a new rear rim 12 inch

i will be posting pikss sooon
thankss

Yeah my mate has a 140 and it kills my 125, I recon the best thing is to not upgrade a 125 but to save a few extra $$$$ and get a 140

ive got a few questions for you jamie if thats ok
1. what size carby do you have on your 140cc an what size jets??
2. when you put the irk an lightened slinger on did the engine still run just as good as when the standard flywheel was on, i mean as was it still idling an so one ok

ive got a 140 in my bike and my inner rotor kit just arrived i need a flywheel or magneto puller....where could i get it from?

ive got a few questions for you jamie if thats ok
1. what size carby do you have on your 140cc an what size jets??
2. when you put the irk an lightened slinger on did the engine still run just as good as when the standard flywheel was on, i mean as was it still idling an so one ok

ey divy yeh questions are fine

carby is a mikuni (copy) lol 26mm
jets im not a 100% sure sorry but if anything i am goin to tune it to be a bit more rich

with the idling its hardd sort off u need the idle set a bit higher to start it easyer because there is so much compression and alot off chick bak
i alway try and roll start if poss or start with choke even if its warmed up because there is a hell of alot of kick back and i dunn0o wanna go crackin no case or snappin no gearss

thanks for the intrest

ive got a 140 in my bike and my inner rotor kit just arrived i need a flywheel or magneto puller....where could i get it from?

i perchased a fly wheel puller from super cheap
but the normall arms on it were too thivk and wouldnt fit beetween the case and magneto so me n mi dad made sum new arms and it works a treat now
ive used it twice both magnetos poped off with ease and no bending or warping anywhere

IMG]http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb162/jamie__1221/01-06-07_1416.jpg[/IMG]
01-06-07_1415.jpg

01-06-07_1413.jpg

01-06-07_1414.jpg

First pic didn't work ...

01-06-07_1416.jpg

Thats better.

Sweet ride! Pity about the Holden stick on it! LOL

That custom exhaust bracket looks great, I am not sure what it does but presume it stops a rattle or holds the exhaust away from the clutch cable.

nahh lolss it acally holdin the exausht because i have ported it right out and need to fix the brakett but yeh i cant accually ride it atm lols
soo the wire just for the pik lols

Looks like you did a nice job putting it in!!

My friends 125 GPX engine on his 06 thumpy pro is better than my lifan 140, Im faster top end on my 140 but his GPX has so much power bottom end and the top end is great too, same size sprockets on both bikes, its an absolute beast, an overall better engine really, Im 100% satisfied with my lifan 140 though.

well just an update i took it for a ride yesterday lol with the fixed exhaust lol and it screams i could get it to wheel spin in any gear with out using the clucth and and with a bit of clutch work i could get the front wheel off the ground for a while in 4th soo yehh u could say im very happy with it lol

Back