140cc Detenator (Orion)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kidafa

Reaction score
Looking at getting one of these bikes for 1k. Oil cooled 140cc ducar, i can buy it from a shop here in adelaide so their is someone to abuse if it goes wrong ;)

Det1404.jpg

Det1406.jpg

Det1405.jpg

what are your thoughts? Its either one of these or wait until the 140cc atomiks are back in stock which i think are basically the same bike are they not?

buy from atomik.. they go for around 700-750 plus 90 postage, there custermer service is fantastic

whatever ya reckon franky i had a detonator and it was awesome only sold it cause wanted a bigger bike but then i wanted it bak bad but couln't get one

atomik had the best customer service.. but the 140cc has a prob with the shifter thats wat i have got told by the atomik macanic and seen in the workshop 4 140cc atomiks with no motors so yeh.. but atomik fix them right away after this stuff up happens..

but the 140cc has a prob with the shifter thats wat i have got told by the atomik macanic and seen in the workshop 4 140cc atomiks with no motor

This is why im sort of steering towards an orion. its basically the same bike

Yep, its the same bike just different sticker kit.

The orion comes with bigger wheels as well wont this make it a slighlty nicer bike to ride?

Well maybe i should see how long i can hold off and wait for the atomiks to come back into stock then???

why dont you get a MSO then you wont have to wait, get a great bike and great service. just a thought

Latest posts

Back