140cc lifan into agb21 want more power!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayde156

Reaction score
i just put a 140cc lifan from DHZ in my agb 21 cos the gearbox shit itself on the second day in the ducar 125. its all in i just want it to go quicker. does anyone have any suggestions to make it quicker without spending much or spending nothing?

No, make sure its tuned right to start with. Anything else costs money from there.

Here is some cheap things to make it faster

- Bigger piston $60-80
- Boreing for new piston $40
- Inner rotor Kit $100~

Then comes the more expensive stuff like a new pipe, head work etc.

If you want to go "faster" as in top end speed, change your sprockets although you'll lose bottom end.

Last edited:
Bigger Carb, Bigger Bore, Bigger Stroke, Head work, Inner Rotor Kit, Gearing, Suspension (You will find if you have the right tuned suspension your bike will go alot better), Exhaust, CDI, etc etc. Most of this costs money. Money will spent in my mind.

thanks for all that i have tuned it properly already and i am buying a 37 tooth rear sprocket, will an oil slinger help make the engine run better?

you need the oil slinger if you get the IRK - they should be combined really. IRK definately helps. make sure you have a 26mm carby, and make sure its jetted right for the new engine. that and gearing will have that 140 really singing.

yeah i had some problems with the bike today i think the float is jamming in the carby so im gonna pull the carby apart and fix it, is there anything i can do to make it go better while ive got the carby apart

did you have to do any mode to make the lifen fit or was it just bolt in.

should bolt right in and have no trouble with the clutch arm either...you'll need a new clutch cable tho

no...i made a bracket for the oil cooler and also instead of buying a new clutch cable i made a bracket that was closer to the clutch then the actual bracket that is on the engine...it was real easy...and the wiring needs to be redone because the plugs are different.

ill get a photo of the brackets i made and post them up asap

Latest posts

Back