140cc oil cooler

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aldo

Reaction score
hey im new to this site and i ride an atomik pro x 140 recently one of my lines to the oil cooler rubbed against the bike and caused a hole in the line and it leaked oil and when i took the bike in to fix they took the cooler off and told me that i wouldnt need it on there unless i was racing or doing anything major weith the bike i got the bike home and it runs fine but is riding it without the cooler going to damage the engine in any way?:confused:

The only time that it would really help your engine is when you are running it for houres on end...normal riding should be fine...

you can run one all day without a cooler, just depends HOW you run it, if you flog the the guts out of it all day it gonna get hot, if you run your bike lean it's gonna get hot.

The brick style billet oil coolers don't seem to do a whole lot anyway.

oh cool.

yeh ive never had an issue, but the longest riding stint ive done is like, 5 hours, so i thought maybe 6 or so was the limit.

all good.

I tested no cooler against having a cooler in the summer sun.. it makes 2 degrees of difference. I wouldn't stress AT ALL!

Yeah i kno it wouldnt make that much of an increase...but i still think it would be a handy item to have...

Latest posts

Back