140cc pitpro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

140cc_OnERR

Reaction score
can i put a 16 inch rear rim on the front of my pitpro 140cc and but the front 14 on the back

Attachments

• 221209 003.jpg
    221209 003.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 25
no that wont work, rears and fronts can't be swapped and the 16 on the front will probly hit the engine n shit....... why would u wanna kill your bike by converting it to a homofoot? just buy a reign bigfoot for like $600 off ebay

if 16 wont fit then 17 wont fit. if you want a big foot buy a atomik reign. it wont work mate

haah bournie u are the only person here thats isnt givin me shit btw went ridin yesterday ahah sik little thing i was keepin up with a KX80

haah bournie u are the only person here thats isnt givin me shit btw went ridin yesterday ahah sik little thing i was keepin up with a KX80

pretty sure i havnt given you shit... lol

but plain and simple, no you wont get a 14 rear and 17 front to work with your bike... not with out alot of other bits..

dude I aint giving you shit... you'll know it if I do... I just hate gayfoots so I don't understand why u'd wanna turn a perfectly good pitbike into a homocycle.... not giving u shit, giving gayfoots shit ;)

Latest posts

Back