140xr 150 or 150xr

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chad

Reaction score
Hi everyone im new in the pitbike univers my english is not very good. i will be leaving in australie for the next 6 months and I dont know witch bike would be the best for me I already made my choice on the pitpro but I dont know the 140xr 150 or 150xr ?? Im 6,1 90kg (210pounds) its not my first time riding but my first bike I ride 2 strokes usually. This bike is not going to race maybe make some jumps but nothing over 20f its mostly for cruising in the bush etc please guys help me out with my decision I really need you !!!

Welcome to miniriders,

What country are you coming from?

The Pitpro XR is a decent bike for their price and if you have ridden 2 strokes then you will probably want the 150XR.

150xr all the way, same quality as the 140xr just a better engine,
stay away from the 150 it has crap tires and suspension plus other crapness

straight away after buying the bike should get a new chain, airfilter and bars

I'm from canada but will stay in wa for a little while then travel around australia with my bike !!! thanks for your quick help other things I should know before ordering or riding the bike !!!

if ur into 2 strokes try to find a bike equiped witha yx150 or 160 as ull love the power dump on these things

try pitboss empire as there bikes are coot for the price and ill buy it off ya once u head back to canada land :)

Latest posts

Back