150cc 16.5hp engine plant

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gureno

Reaction score
surely over 12hp. i know it wouldnt be brewing 16hp. but i would rekon just from what i have seen in the past that if would produce atleast somewhere between 13-14hp

DHZ.com rate these engines at just over 12hp, they sell them cheaper and they come with an exhaust! UrbanX is the link you listed and they are full of shit. I dont consider them very credible with anything they say or sell (have u seen there bikes? What a joke). They state they are the only supplier selling this engine (not true) as DHZ is one of few suppliers I have seen with this engine. I asked UrbanX about these few so called facts and my reply was "If you think its shit then dont buy it". Great customer service lol

urbanx r full of s--- every 1 has these motors maylands sell em 4 700 urban x say in there ad they will beat advertised prices by 10% i told him maylands have em 4 700 n he tried to say there not the same n he is the only 1 that has em its not true i dont recomen any1 buy of urbanx thery r full of s--- cheapest i seen em is 700 at maylands 850 at urbanx n 999 sumwhere eles shop a round

Last edited:
hahaha yeh its one mad plant ey. i wouldnt mind just buying the updated head for my 140 if they have the same stud pattern that would be nicer and cheaper.

how good does the head look when they have a picture of it in a bike on thier site.

Nope, don't have the same stud pattern as your 140 lifan..Same stud spacing as a kawasaki klx110

Latest posts

Back