150cc or 125rr

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paechy

Reaction score
I have a pitpro 125rr and was considering buying a pitpro 150cc is it worth it. One of the main reasons is i would like more power. can someone tell me why i should or shoul not get a 150cc pitpro.

because pitpro is rubbish, save up a bit more and get a pitster pro/motovert

have you done up the 125rr much? If you don't want a GOOD china I'd just put a 150 in the bike you've got, or get an atomik 150 and take the engine for your bike and keep/sell all the spare parts

Last edited:
atomik is not good and you can get a 150 big bore kit but if you want a new bike get a motovert pro (150) or a pitser pro x4r (150)

I never said atomik was good but if you want a YX 150 just get an atomik and take out the engine then sell the parts, that way it's heaps cheaper or if you're good FREE

big bore kits a waste of time just get a 150 it'll kill a done up lifan125

and rear spring it falls off two of my freinds have one of my freinds spring fell off and he got rope holeing it up:confused: and my other freind spring fell of when he just got it

i recon you should get a 150 like the 1ns that dvd mentioned.if you dislike the atomik go for another brand...whats ur price range btw?

with $1500 I'd get a lifan 150 for about $650, DNM rear shock about $180, fastace as02's $250 from SAGAONE, and spend the rest of little things like CNC throttle, tires, levers, ti-tensil bolts, and blah blah just do the bike up and it'll be a thousand times better that a 150XR........ maybe get SAGAONE's frame too the pitpro frames aren't that strong

Last edited:
Try and buy a Daytona engine for 1.5 grand.. you might be able to find one around.
They RIP and i mean they go harrddd! ;) Goodluck.

Latest posts

Back