• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

150cc 'Poor man's Nice" Honda Motor FS $950+ship

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbinvb

Reaction score
ITEM AND CONDITION:
150cc Semi-auto "Honda Nice" The motor is a combination of Honda Wave, TRX90 and Honda trailbikes parts. Essentially the bottom end is 100% honda product other than the Daytona case halves I used. The top end is Trail Bikes 57mm bore kit with all the bells and whistles. The motor is 4 speed auto, but has the clutch on the primary transmission shaft. Easily cruises 55-60 and enough power to get you in the mid to upper 70's. To build this motor with labor and parts and the little custom things I did would prob set you back about 2200 I'd reckon. This is the kind of motor that will run forever and the parts are easy to find. I want to say I've put about 1000 miles on it. Looks as good as the day I put it in.

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE:
Asking price is 950usd + ship without a carb. I take paypal.

REASON FOR SELLING:
Its collecting dust in a bike i mothballed because of electrical gremlins that I didn't want to chase down so now the bike is getting parted out.

EXTRA INFO:
Here is the documentation of the build:http://planetminis.com/forums/z50-ct70-jdm-monkeybikes/160833-poor-mans-nice.html

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS:
[email protected]

The motor and I are located in Washington DC, USA

PICTURES:

IMG_0010.jpg

Last edited:
Might want to use the for sale layout bud, otherwise the thread will be deleted ;)

Latest posts

Back