150cc Quad

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeathRider

Reaction score
Looking at getting a second hand or brand new 150cc quad for under 1500. Looking into the XTM 150 quad, what other 150 quads are good for that price? Cheers

hey DeathRider, not sure if this would fall under your Under 1500 dollar quad, ive sat on one of these atomiks, and they're really comfy, great ergos, they go like the clappers, i reckon you could get a deal at either atomik themselves or buzz bikes in bayswater, everyone leaves room to haggle with these prices,
id even consider doing jumps with it, and im not one to do jumps, say 20ft, and the sturdyness of it helps with confidence, also bear in mind these things do flip, and are not fun, whether its jap or china,

Atomik 150cc Blue Feral Quad Bike

btw, have you had experience on a quad? if not, me personally, wouldnt buy this as my first quad, id be looking for something cheap to learn on, like 300 dollar cheap, lol it might sound bad, but as long as the motor runs, and most of the stuff works, something should be out there for you in a lower price range,
cheers loco

Latest posts

Back