150GPX= wow

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gureno

Reaction score
:eek: this bike...is for the brave.

by far the fastest motorbike i have ever ridden.

and just last week i was saying my kx80 was. but no no no this..this...this THING!!

it may look like some placid average pitpro/atomik...but when u open her up. thats when you know your probably not going to walk away from this.

i especially love the atomik engine casings that the reign model has put on thier motor. lets you play mind games with alot of stupid riders who think ohh pssht bloody atomik, this will be over in a second, and hes right it is over in a 2nd only not the way he thought it would be :)

so yes i would recommend this bike for anyone who has ridden alot in the past, but for those of you that think your going to hop on this bike for your first fidy. then that will be the last fidy you ever ride...cause you'll be dead

show me a pic of the bike plz

alex_guarino3

alex_guarino3

mad how much u get it for

managed to get it for $620 so all up $790

less then my old XR. so im pretty happy with the price.

you'll get a lot of veiws on this bike. one would be purely because its atomik.

when it all comes down to it..pitpro/atomik/orion/dhz they all get thier bikes and parts from the same dealer.

they just look diffrent in some aspects because when you order it from the dealer you can request what frame wheels tires motors shocks fairings.

and nah it doesnt work out cheaper ordering from the dealer. we did it last year. but you do get some awesome options on what you want to put on your bike.

yeh alot better then the 140 in most aspects.

this bike UNLEASHS, i did a annual run to see what it had. it was pushing me off the back through 3rd doing what i would think was around 70-80km/h not even giving it that much. maybe 3000rpm, its just amazing how pokey the bike is, its just takes of instantly, awesome response at the throttle

not as much pop in 2nd as the 140(no non clutch monos)...but the gear does drag out considerably longer then the 140's 2nd gear.

had a problem were i kept hittin false neutrals from 2nd to 3rd. but i think this is due to the close ratio gearbox. thiers not much feel for gears on this bike. so u have to change up gear hard. definatly more of a competition bike then recreational.

you constantly have to keep this bike reving hard, due to the innerotor and the larger cam. needs idol set high aswell if you want to be able to keep it running in neutral. its pretty much like owning a 2 stroke, you have to keep things moving

but i wouldnt even try compare it to my 140xr. the diffrence is phernomanol, just the pure acceleration of this bike, will amaze you. and i still have not gotten this bike to topspeed. but i would imagine it wouldnt be that bigger diffrence to the 140...maybe 110km/h. but thats not what thier biult for.

its all good to say yeh my bike does 180 bla bla. but when it takes it 3kms to get it to the speed. whats the point, you want poke and take off when ur in the dirt.

thats why i rekon this bike is a good upgrade for any rider doing it cheap. it has what i think is a good balance.

Last edited:
yep gotta agree you got a pretty good donk there

but i couldn't trust my fat ass to the frame and suspension or even the running gear for that matter

they just dont cut the mustard

but good luck and be careful

gureno did you put the new 150 in the pitpro and the 140 in the reign

if u havnt i would as the pitpro are better quality bikes with better frames etc etc

nah i bought a reign. not just a motor

and i can assure you. the frames are exactly the same, and the reign has the better rear shock aswell. the reign is no less of a bike then the pitpro.

THIER FROM THE SAME PLACE. only pitpro rebiuld thier bikes with better bolts etc and add some kenndas and billet parts, giving them a better appearance and quality. but this atomik was fair decent. its a cheap bike so i dont put my life on it, but for the price im impressed, its got everything and more then the 140xr

the only thing i question is the front USD's

The way you're describing the 150 makes me think you're exaggerating but it sure as hell makes me want to try one now :p

lol well we all exagerate a little

but nah its a pretty dead set quick little bike,all that have ridden a 140 before will notice the diffrence immediately.

and as for the XR 150...i dunno helps to better describe it. makes me feel cool, stuffed it if i know.

Gureno;167244 by far the fastest motorbike i have ever ridden. [/QUOTE said:
then..I´ll guess , you have no experience at all:p ...a KXF450 is fast ...this engine is nice ,right out of the box , but it got shit on my Lifan153:D ...no grunt down low!!
But with an +R head its a whooole different story !!;) :cool:

Latest posts

Back