150xr oil

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chad

Reaction score
hi guys I receive my pit pro150xr this morning:D:D and I need to put some good oil the manufacturer recommend 10/40 sf but I cant find any so I bought the 15/50 non-synthetic is that going to be ok you think . what else do you think I need to make my bike ready I already have some loctite !!

cheers

There are a MILLION threads on this same topic. Use the search feature in the orange bar towards the top of the page. Youl find all you need there

I haven't rode it yet let me 2 days i'll make a small reviews can't can't wait!!!!!!!!

hi guys I receive my pit pro150xr this morning:D:D and I need to put some good oil the manufacturer recommend 10/40 sf but I cant find any so I bought the 15/50 non-synthetic is that going to be ok you think . what else do you think I need to make my bike ready I already have some loctite !!

cheers

15/50 will be fine and its probably a better choice than the 10/40. Have you changed the oil yet? I found it is actually good to run the stock oil in the bike for about the first tank.

Have fun (im sure you will) and good luck with your new ride ;)

what is that I thought flushing the oil was the first thing to do !!???

if its a lifan 10/40 will be fine but if ur using a yx 150 and reving hard alot use straight 30 itll be the best dexccison u make

Latest posts

Back