16T front

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jolz

Reaction score
hi all, has anyone tried a 16T, 43T setup? and what was the gearing like? my bike has at the moment, 15, 43 (very bottom endy, needs more top end) and i saw this 16T on the ESD site http://shops.bizarsoftware.com.au/epicsports/catalogue/c4/p116.

Took the flywheel cover off the bike, atomik 150cc prox this morning and it has the same mounting system and bolts i think. so im guessing it will fit . . .?
cheers heaps, joel

try a 37 tooth rear wid ur 15t front im currently running 37t and a 14t that wat came on the bike lol i smoked a ducar 125 wid the 41t off the line as well im looking to get a 16t for my pitpro just waiting on a reply from big leigh

i would run a 37, but no 37T will fit my bike coz i have an atomik prox 150cc, which runs a different sprocket to an 125cc atomik. the bolt holes are the wrong distances apart. thats why i was looking at the 16T front. i gave atomik a call to see if they had anything that would fit my bike, but they couldnt offer anything. cheers anyway

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back