17 and 14'' wheels replacing 14 and 12''??? well they fit?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blender

Reaction score
hey fellasgot an atomik 125 moto x and its gettin 2 small. so i decided 2 get some bigga weels. just wonderin if they'll fit. btw im on a tight budget so.......

Naa mate
They won't work at all your better of selling your atomik and buying a big wheel bike. Even though it has big wheels on it dosent mean it will be bigger. The seat to peg height will still be the same.

Great advice Snaps, I say the same thing, bigger wheels will just lose you some suspension travel, they won't change your sitting position unfortunately. :)

so it will make no diff to my seat hieght? what about some risers 4 the rear shock? wud that make any diff?
Cheers, jack

so it will make no diff to my seat hieght? what about some risers 4 the rear shock? wud that make any diff?
Cheers, jack

if the bike feels to small for you, you can only change it my putting a midsize frame on... different peg position and whatnot like i felt uncomfortable on the nitrous then went and got myself a pitpro 160se with little wheels on it and feels much better.. still a little small but the only way i wil lget a perfect fit is a fullsized bike

they will fit, but you will have to get a bigger swing arm and also you will have scrubbing on the front gaurd unless your upgrade the forks as well.. i have wanted to do this with my bike but didnt bother.

they will fit, but you will have to get a bigger swing arm and also you will have scrubbing on the front gaurd unless your upgrade the forks as well.. i have wanted to do this with my bike but didnt bother.

Great advice, and also having the wheel and engine come together can create a whole world of pain for your body and bank balance. i.e going over the hangers in spectacular fashion. Ouch

Latest posts

Back