190 anima will it fit??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crf50 2008

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me weather a 190 anima will fit in a crf50 billetware frame I'm worried about the foot peg mount bolts in the bottom of the engine will all bolts line up will it hit the front mud guard will the manifold miss the carby from hitting the top of the frame. Could someone who is in the know please answer no guesses from people that have no idea thanks.

I doubt anyone has ever tried it mate. Well no one on here that I know of.

I don't think you have a hope. Reckon the motor would almost hit the front wheel let alone guard. They are a long donk.

Did you give it a go mate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i had a bit of trouble with clearance issues putting a 160ho into a crf style motovert frame, needed a new inlet manifold to pull the carb away from the tank and there is only just enough room at the head for the wheel to move past it at full fork compression. i wouldnt like to try a anima as they are so much bigger in the head. all the mounting holes should line up fine though

i havnt actually measured the two, but looking at the 190 in my braaap it looks heaps bigger in the head than the 160, and i heard of guys with older lxr frames not being able to run the 190's and they are a midsize frame compared to the mini 50 frames

Yea, I imagine it would be, the extra room needed for the extra valves plus the longer stroke.

Nope, the 150 anima and the 190 anima use the same bore and head, same height. When I measured the 190 against the 125cc Tonelli motor there was literally 5mm in it!!! So I would say the 190 is 5mm longer than any of your run of the mill lifan, gpx and yx140's. Probably the same height as 155ho.

Latest posts

Back