1N234 Gearbox

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matty

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I was reading a forum on here before, can't remember where abouts it was, but it said that you can convert the 1N234 gearboxes to a N1234...

Can you?
If it's possible, any feedback, pics and opinions from people who have tried this would be appreciated greatly.

Thanks,
Matty

if you could it would be pricey and difficult so youd be better off getting a complete new engine with a n1234 gearbox already in it

i reckon all up is better easier to get neutral 1n234 is harder to find neutral i like all up or all down.

Yes it is way easier to find neutral in an all up or down box, but its also way easier to find it when you don't want too.
When your riding your bike, why do you want neutral?
After you put the bike in first gear, it's all up anyway.
I remember reading a thread a while ago about how most ppl take off in 2nd, so when your in neutral, it's is all up!!!

because when you're goin up and down lots of hills its very easy to slip into neutral with n1234 by accident and its very annoying when you have to keep checking just in case because you don't wana stall going up or go to fast going down some hills, gearing down is very important.

as pegleg says when you're riding your bike you don't want neutral... and having it between 1st and 2nd is only half a change so provided you don't knock it by accident you'll never accidentally slip into neutral

1n234 isn't an accidental design flaw, it's for a reason.

i have a 140 cc orion..my front fork have an air valve . what is the use of this one. and its lose

thanks,,

Latest posts

Back