1st bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey mate it actualyy deponds on what u want and how much ur willing to pay i can tell u something u can get bike from150 to 4000 litrealy u can get cheaper bike if the second hand what kind of bike afre u going to get and how much u willing to pay those and QUAILTY those are the 3 man charters when looking for a bike also i herd back an old post e busines suppulers is a rip of i hope i made it clear if u live in the south west of sydney i can moat be helpfill and help u look for a new bike !!!!! cheers

nah bro im in brissy but yeah i just want something to hoko around on and have some fun thanks mate

E Business is not a liecensed motor delaer...For that matter they import everything form kitchen sinks to bikes...

You will not have support after ...At least choose some one that specializes in bikes..This way if you need parts you can get them..

This bike is not made by Thumstar Pit Boss Mojo or Elstar in so when stops to bring this your in sheet creek with no peddle....

Pay extra get in a shop...

$1000-$1200 will buy you great machines...I see it all we import Elstar bikes....
Man some shit I see,...

But if your willing to take the risk....If anything ever goes we stock parts and may be able to help you out...

All the best and good luck

Latest posts

Back