1st parts to get???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

028NVD

Reaction score
hey all, so as i've said i was getting a bse bigfoot, well it's on its way, i have about $150-$200 extra to spend on parts, so what parts do you guys first recommend getting for the bike? pro tapers? dual exhaust? chain? etc, your guys are awesomeness and really appreciate all the help you guys have given me, i know the bse is not a good bike, but it's my first and will surely break it, so it's a good cheap entry bike for me :)

hey all, so as i've said i was getting a bse bigfoot, well it's on its way, i have about $150-$200 extra to spend on parts, so what parts do you guys first recommend getting for the bike? pro tapers? dual exhaust? chain? etc, your guys are awesomeness and really appreciate all the help you guys have given me, i know the bse is not a good bike, but it's my first and will surely break it, so it's a good cheap entry bike for me :)

Start with riding and enjoying your bike... use the extra cash to fix/upgrade what breaks. And take it from there.

mmmmm, its allways an idea to have spare clutch lever and perch, pro tapers have been going for about 55 posted on ebay, chain is great idea as most of us have rooted the stator from a chain wraped around the front sprocket.
thats about all i would sugegst befor you brake something, then replace it:)

Well yeah I meant more so towards 1st actual mods as I'll always have a bit of money to buy bits that break though I will be buying a few spare levers as they're cheap, so yeah what 1st actual mods to u reccommend with about 200$$$$, an irk? Exhaust? Any sort of ignition upgrades? Etc

$120 OKO Flat Slide 26mm Racing Carburetor, Manifold, Air Filter, Throttle Cable
DHZ Mini Moto
$11p/L New oil 15-40w
then i would suggest leavers,
chain,
rim lock,
tires,
would be basic upgrades tapers are cool ide get them after you bend your bars, cause its easy to do learning buy dropping/ruining into something, more down the line to get better performance

exhaust stock one is ok just remove any silencer to get more flow.

an irk? Exhaust? Any sort of ignition upgrades? Etc
^^^^ these are all completely pointless mods :rolleyes:

what engine you got? carby is the best upgrade for a good performance boost and reliability... oko flatslide is the only way

you'll wanna get a decent chain, protaper bars, rim lock in the rear..... that all should have chewed up your $200 spending money

Why would you send it somewhere to get ported?

There is heaps of tut's on how to do it yourself in the tech section (and likely links within the thread I posted) :)

I'm pretty much an utter boob but not scared to give it a go lol

Also just tryin to keep it Bolt on mods while it's brand new lol. Where would I get one of these oko carbies???? And how hard are they to fit???

Also just tryin to keep it Bolt on mods while it's brand new lol. Where would I get one of these oko carbies???? And how hard are they to fit???

Read through the pages I linked man, all the info you will need is in them :)

Latest posts

Back