2 clips from last smoto race

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i want grid girls at our next race. i keep telling my girlfriend that Casey Stoners wife is his grid girl.

you can tell that one of those white suit riders races big bikes from his body position.

Nothing beats my pitgirl! You saw it in my tuning lab vid. She beats literally everybody :bump2:

grnman have snake eyes. Guy with red stripe on back is racing next season in superbikes some European series and other one is in some pro series too. So I was in good company.
Crazy to see this stripe guy racing. He´s not even hanging. Also feels like his brains are working in double speed when racing. Of cource if you compare him to me, speed is triple.:cheeky-smiley-005: It looks he have time to plan gridgirl hitting strategys in corners

LOL, snake eyes, classic!

its like he hangs his shoulders down not his knees.

Great vid again mo tard!

great vid bro
australia needs more pit bike and dirt bike comps

Yeah, thanks guys!

It really looks he´s just pushing head and shoulders down. If I have uderstood right, twisting your body, while hanging is totally wrong way. But that guy was easily fastest, so rule is undo.

Here´s pics from this same race.
Imatra MiniMoto GP 2011
2011/2011-07-31_Imatra-GP

And 2 best ones:
Imatra092.jpg

Imatra274.jpg

Latest posts

Back