2 dollar mod

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
too much swearing, i like your location... your computer chair?? thats exactly what you fucking are you nerd

i wasnt accusing anyone just my behalf of how much swearing because im sick of little shitheads, frustration is taking the better of me, i did not one thing wrong by posting this thread, everyone has there right to an opinion but there is no need for the extent it has gone, its fuckwits like these and maybe you i dont know i aint looking back to see what u wrote but it really makes this website SHIT, likes its a so bloody difficult to have a good input website, thats when the geek (sorry i might have to draw a picture for the stupid monkeys i was being sarcastic) part is relevant, i love my bikes but im over this site ey, aint just this thread dont get me wrong, see it in nearly every thread, fucking stupid KIDS.... i would invite to settle this in the ring but nah thats immature, thats just how much i dislike some. Common and say something back and let my point be proven, fucknuts im out.

last time ill ever contribute to this..

haha holy shit does not one person see what im seeing? god damn website must be full of monkeys then.

*point count 1 so far

i can see the useful part of the stuff you bought. For $2 you could simply take the mirror and throw the rest, or if say an overprotective parent wanting there kids bike to be more easily seen, maybe even rec rego guys the extra visibility could be useful as most would not see you. Sorry to the guys that posted shit about it, all he did was tell what he found which could be of use to some people. If you were not interested in what he was telling then simply don't reply and leave it alone. No need to carry on like a twit. Also how many of you ride a bike in traffic aswel? I commute on my big bike daily and its alot bigger then the pitbike and cars still cut you off all the time cause they just don't see you. I'd rather look like a nerd then be road kill.

Go join Planetminis.com like I just did. F#ckwits dont last long over there. Plus you can actually learn something about minis from Experts(not first bikeowner wannabe experts)

pfffffffffffft nerd for the win. i play wow, used to play runescape, wtf you gana do about it?

Latest posts

Back