2 Stroke Pitbike Project

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stupidability

Reaction score
THIS IS MY NEW PROJECT A SUZUKI RM 80CC TWO STROKE.I CHOSE TO DO THIS DUE TO THE MONSTER POWER FOR A LITTLE BIKE AND IT WEIGHS THE SAME AS MY OLD DHZ 140.OK MODS I AM ORDERING IN A NEW SET OF UPSIDEDOWN FORKS WITH DISCBRAKES NEXT WEEK.I WILL HAVE TO MOD THE NEAK TO FIT NEXT WILL BE A PROX SWING ARM WITH A 1200lbs NITRO CHARGED SHOCK NEW 14'' AND 17'' ALLOY WHEELS , KX STYLE REAR PLASTICS,PROTAPERS , CUSTOM SEAT ETC.WILL ONLY TAKE ME A COUPLE OF MONTHS BUT WHEN FINISHED SHOULD KICK ASS OVER THE 140-150CC PITTYS AND SHOULD LOOK SICK AS.AFTER I RUN THE 80CC INTO THE GROUND I WILL INSTALL A CR 125CC .(PS) DONT POST THE OBVIOUS LIKE DO YOU KNOW IT WONT ALL JUST BOLT IN 'I AM A MECHANIC I KNOW.

I WILL POST FINISHED PHOTOS IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS.LOOK FORWARD TO YA FEEDBACK.
DSCF1066.jpg
[/IMG]

I Think I Will Try The 12'' 14'' Wheels First With A 750mm Forks And Higher Pitch On The Swingarm To Try And Keep It As Small As Possable BUT KEEP THE GROUNG CLEARANCE.

F@#k No I Will Do Ya With Me Nobs On. No Gay Punt Intended.

to bad u made that second sentence i was about to jump at that comment

Will Do Next Photo Will Be In 2 Weeks With The Front End Done. I Write In Capitals Couse I Can't Be F#@ed And I'm Tired.cry For Me.

this is what she will look like with 12''-14'' rims they are all hooked up so can thrash it on sunday.
DSCF1073.jpg
[/IMG]

ha ha ha f#@k that was funny.just incase you were trying to be smart the forks had to be modded to fit 12mm axle and spacers made up for front & rear.

cant wait to see the pics.
my mate has a rm80 1982 model looks pretty much the same, there old but it has so much more power than a pitty and the powerband is really agresive on the old 80's.
should be alota fun.=]

yeh they go off for a small bike mine is an 81 mod so it is the same as your mates.

great project you got there stupidabilty

keep us up to date and how she rides on the 14'' 12''

took it for a thrash today went great with the 12''-14'' wheels even the gearing was spot on it hauls ass for a 80cc.now i have the 2 stroke bug . the motor is now comming out and will be put on ebay for sale with all ignition exhaust etc.i am measuring up a cr 125cc and a cr 250cc both water cooled.the 125 will fit in with alot of room left not sure about the 250 yet but which ever i put in will be way over powered which is what i want.
YEEEEEHHAAA

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back