2 Stroke Pitbike Project

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so ya saying ur thinking of puting a cr250cc engine in a rm80 thats some crazy shit it would absolutely fly and imagine trying to keep the front wheel ON the ground cant whait to see it and get a vid of it with the 250cc or 125cc with you riding it cant wait to see.=]

thanks mate i will post a vid when finished.there is a mad hill climb i wana test it out on if i can keep the front down.should be fun.

pulled her down last night ready to start modding in the new gear.will start with the alloy swingarm and 1200lbs nitro charged shock.then will be the upsidedown forks and alloy 12'' and 14'' wheels.the rear of the frame will be modded to fit crf style plastics and mounts brazed to the suzuki tank that holds 5L.the crf style only holds 3L.last will be the 125 OR 250 2 stroke.
DSCF1093.jpg

lmao that would be mean as with a 125 or 250 2stroke

im just picturing in my head you just drifting every where cause of the 2stroke engine on the 12'' wheel

anyways keep us up to date cause i cant wait to see more pics of it coming together

I find the concept of a race with custom amusing considering i'v riddin both bikes and yors went like the powers of piss to start with. Should see if you can get to my house before the cops when shes finished.

I know i got bugger all chance of even keeping up let alone passing but Tyrets, you of all people should know i'll race anything and anyone:p

hey stupidability could you keep me posted on wat you do cuz i got a rm80x in the back shed and if it looks nice i mite want to do it . good luck with the project

yeah!!! just watch out u using good tires, cause i swa a pic once and someone had ripped open the thottle of a cr500 and it just toe the tie apart, i think this mite be the case if you get a 250 two-bager.
but i know t.p (travis pastrana) has one only it a 50 with a 125 engine in i I THINK i think i saw it was a comment on a youtube vid.

Latest posts

Back