2 stroke wonders

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i thump every bike shop ive talked to this year as im looking at getting a 08 250f say that the kawasaki is BY FAR better then the honda

Just remember that those bike shops are selling bikes and none of them are Honda 2 strokes lol. Seriously though I must say that I have ridden some very quick Kx250's so maybe I am a little biased when it comes jap bikes as I was brought up on Honda's. But as previously mentioned the Ktm360 is just a crazy bike.

hey fellas sorta new to the whole mini bike scene in australia but i really wana get into it, just wondering if there was any types of good two stroke pit bikes i should look into cause ive only ever seen all the four stroke models :p Bring back the two stroke!!! cheers

first i have ever seen of these found it on a pitbike website im not sure how it works though it looks like its just got the four stroke ducar motor on it with an expanshion chamber:confused:
AGB-27.jpg

yeah i know but its weird its just a agb27 with an expanshion chamber it must be a fake or photoshoped:confused:

well you little whipper snippers get this. firstly there is a 2 stroke pit bit or a copy version of a ktm thats 2stroke and sells i think for around $700 but they are not good so I've been told. Always breaking down and they have problems with water pumps breaking. Go to the trading post Road Bikes For Sale: LEM R3 on Trading Post Online
These bikes rock and are bullet proof. Made in Italy like the mx bikes called TM racing. My son rides a LEM and it puts out a massive 19hp and the bike only weighs half that of a pit bike. Its scary fast....Shop around and remember the golden rule you only get what you pay for! Pit bikes require lots of regular checking as the bolts come undone all the time.
I know ...I ride a pit pro xr and even though they are good fun they do need lots of tlc..

Latest posts

Back