+2 Swingarm or +4 .

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wogtaz ryder

Reaction score
hello everyone after a email to kaos50 they have let me no that all there stuff is STILL in customs and they can order directly from Sano Systems to send me the swingarm , wich could take 5+ days or they can send me a black sano +2 swingarm overnight , i dont no what i should do hmmmmmmm??

if i got the +2 i would eventually purchase some crf +1 forks and keep it more mini size.

Cheers

but if i got +2 i would eventually get a good pair of USD forks then ill need the bigger swinga to make it look right hmmmmmmmm

ok thanks guys :D i got the +4 hopefully getting sent from SanoMx.com and kaos50 offerered me a free sticker kit yeeewww

i dnt suppose sano make a plus 3 , i was in the same situation as you +2 is to short and + 4 seemed to long so i went with the five o +3 and bbr e-6s +3 works perfect with +1 legs aswell

yer i asked them about that but it was either +4 or +2 and i no if i got the +2 i would eventually want a bigger one as i would be upgrading forks...

get a +2 4's are way big and also a 4 is SO much to big for a +1 forkleg kit

yer but i will be getting a decent pair of fork soon BBR sp-5s/e-6s / Sano etc maybe even marzocchies so i dont want to have to buy another! swingarm after i get bigger forks

oh well got the +4 unless it doesnt show up by the end of next week then ill be asking for me money back.....

were would i get a billetware +3? dont like buying from USA

hitup eastcoast50s for a +3 five0 swinga,only brands id buy are five-0,sano,billetware either of them would be sweet as

woohooo thank you kaos50 im am glad i waited this long !! free shirt and sticker kit and even more!!

kaos50 stick to there word and will do everything to keep the customer happy ! just unfortunate they have this customs problem atm!!!

thank you kaos50

Thats good they came through for you mate well done. What sticker kit they end up sending you?

Team SANO PPG CRF50 Graphics - Blue - Kaos 50 and i get 20% off future Sano System orders yeeeww kaos50 are the bomb , so saving up for Sano forks off them hopefully

Gonna use them on my 110 on either Blue or White plastics , and im Prepping the Frame at the moment buying paint tomorow probably gonna go with Mettalic Blue , so should be good.

Thats dope love them graphics, They would look the goods on white plastic.

Well you cant say Kaos50 have slow postage sent this stuff out yesterday and got here today at 10:00am

thanks heeps kaos50

all free :)
102_0002.jpg

Hahahahaha nice but still no swinger? At least they compensated you with that.

Latest posts

Back