2000 KTM 60SX

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

!bmth!

Reaction score
so my brother picked up a 2000 ktm 60sx the other day he payed $1000 for it, its got a ****ey clutch when the engine is cold it sorta doesn't stick properly or something but its not to bad for the age and for the bike it is, so here's some pics tell me what you think and what are some possible mods for this bike oh i forgot one thing it has no back brakes but all it needs is some new brake pads and that will be fixed
P1015465.jpg
P1015466.jpg
P1015467.jpg

Lookin good bro, first thing I'd be doing is stripping down the frame, powedercoating and getting here looking and performing like new again.

Carlton

thats sweet as mate, get a factory sticker kit for it thats what id be doin first lol,, for a few extra hundred bucks i picked up an 04 model 65 and the clutch was stuffed to but i got a new master cylinder for the hydro clutch and its dope as :)

being a 2000 mod i would probs start with a fresh piston and set of rings and new clutch

first of all too expensive to fix secondly out of date and hard too get parts except from ktm,rear brake shoes for example only available from ktm around $70 -$90 and when your kick starter falls off (which it will) make sure you pick all the parts up cause the bolt alone is about $45,
lastly super faST bike heaps of fun dont kill yourself

Man that bike looks sweet as although i recon id nut myself on that seat

Latest posts

Back