2001 xr200r price?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coop88

Reaction score
I know it's not a mini but you guys seem to know your stuff so thought I'd post here

I've got an xr200r 2001 model that I wanna sell. Runs fine I did the valves and Carby other day and it actially idles now haha

New sprockets and chain and new air filter

Could do with new plastics but they're not too bad..

Reckon I could get $1000?

Cheers

IMG_1600.JPG

Last edited:
polish it up and whatnot i recon you could get $1000 pretty easy on ebay...
however replace the plastics and "service it"- sounds good to noobs when really it takes 5 minutes but to a noob its another expense
with the plastics and the service i reckon you could get $1500 for it easy besides put it up for auction or if you are up for a quick easy sale the classifieds here would be quicker i recon

i could be off because here in melbourne and surrounding suburbs these bikes are worth gold whereas in nsw and everywhere other than victoria seems to have a lower value

yeah man thanks for the tips. im way over in WA ay so i dunno what market is here. ive seen a few in about the same nick for up to $2000 but i think there haven a laugh.

yeah everyone loves to here its had a service haha

Such bullet proof bikes. Awesome learner big bike.

You will get your 1k but nothing more.

add about 25% more if you were in sa, lol,
What happened to the headlamp, you still got it cause that vould also bump it up as people like it in original condition.

Latest posts

Back