• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2004 Triumph Daytona 600

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkreign

Reaction score
ITEM AND CONDITION:

2004 Triumph Daytona 600 Tornado Red

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE:

$6100 no paypal, bank cheques accepted or cash or swap for bike like kwaka ER6N or supermotard

REASON FOR SELLING:

Need something more upright due to ongoing hand injury cant lean down anymore properly

EXTRA INFO:

24000kms. Factory option Triumph stainless steel exhaust and have spare original muffler. Have seat cowl and pillion seat. Rides beautiful, plenty of power. Im the second owner and have every service receipt from the first owner dating back to the original sale. Stator replaced in april as was worn out. Good tyres on it. Never dropped, paint in excellent condition always covered when not in use. Only ride it once a week these days to keep the motor going. Reg/write off/crash and incumberance checks are no problem with me at all.

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS:

Modbury South Australia 0419816988 - Daniel

PICTURES:

See advert on bikesales (ad says $6300 but i lowered it, for some reason ad wont let me change price) Used TRIUMPH Daytona 600 Motorcycles For Sale - bikesales.com.au

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back