2006 Orion 28 125cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pebkac

Reaction score

Last edited:

Last edited:
Looks good but if i was you i would of waited later on for the billet stuff the handle bars yes but id rather spend the money on performance stuff before you get bling such as better suspension and all that

because i always say it's better having a bike that doesn't look good and goes and handles well then a bike that looks tricked out and handles crap and runs poorly

so just a tip i give... performance and handling comes first before looks trust my i have made the same mistake many times

but that's only my opinion

at the end of the day, its your money and your choice.
i think looks wise, the bikes appearance is much nicer to the eye with the few changes ;)

i do slightly disagree with tdr , as i consider grips and a decent thottle a must aswell as the bars.

at the end of the day, its your money and your choice.
i think looks wise, the bikes appearance is much nicer to the eye with the few changes ;)

i do slightly disagree with tdr , as i consider grips and a decent thottle a must aswell as the bars.

i said the bars were a good idea to get and i do believe the grips are important to even i reckon that's a big must

but the bling isn't what you really need at this point but it's your money your bike your choice :)

hey mate,
Where did you buy the killswitch from?
And yeah I would have spent the money on a oko26mm with uni filter, and billet 1/4 with some pro taper grips. But as long as your happy with it, it doesnt matter.

BTW getting a bigger front sprocket will slow your bikes acceleration down and increase your top speed. So it will be harder to mono and slide etc...1 tooth on the front is equivilent to going 3 down on the rear so in turn if you go 2 teeth up on the front itll have the affect of your rear sprocket changing to a 35 tooth. get me?

hey mate,
Where did you buy the killswitch from?
And yeah I would have spent the money on a oko26mm with uni filter, and billet 1/4 with some pro taper grips. But as long as your happy with it, it doesnt matter.

BTW getting a bigger front sprocket will slow your bikes acceleration down and increase your top speed. So it will be harder to mono and slide etc...1 tooth on the front is equivilent to going 3 down on the rear so in turn if you go 2 teeth up on the front itll have the affect of your rear sprocket changing to a 35 tooth. get me?

he got a billet 1/4 throttle lol...

also to add what you said about the sprocket these bikes are better for power not speed and need power to really get through the jumps in the higher gear

Hey were did you get the kick starter from? and throttle?

+reps I'm getting interested in your build

Latest posts

Back