2007 Apollo AGB-31.. Anyone got one ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone from about 15 ro over could ride it, really depends on seat height and stuff, depends if u really need a 250? a 125 will do 100 if u treat it well and know how 2 ride properly

an adult could even ride it, mainly adults, kids stick to the minis, i could ride it is i had to but i will do with mini's, mi next bike is either still a 125 or maybe a yamaha ttr230, im hopefully gonna get a jap bike 4 mi next one

Im 14, fat and tall. I could ride it easy.
YZ450f is a massive bike, I manage on it. My feet even touch the ground O:

i just want to know if its an adult bike..? i dont want to buy it then come to my door and find out its a mini, I dont like mini's and im not interested in buying one..

Would you compair the size of this bike to a yamaha yz 125 ? yz 250?

i just want to know if its an adult bike..? i dont want to buy it then come to my door and find out its a mini, I dont like mini's and im not interested in buying one..

maybe you should check out another forum then, as this is a forum for ppl who do like mini bikes!!!!!

Well put it this way, its more like the size of a Kx 100 or a cr 80 big wheel they also come in 14''/16'' or a atomik do one in a 16''/19'' (i think) wheels.
My mates and I bought 3 of the orion at once but the things arnt worth it.
1. they are bloody heavy bikes look at the specs and add 10kg,
2. dont even think they come close to a jap made bike
3 they out run a mini bike but only cause they have an extra gear but in tight stuff the a 138 mini will be all over your arse cause the bikes are heavy and harder to move about.
4. they are top heavy, so you pull your arm sockets out trying to pop a little wheelie.
5.the front forks have no rebound at all, they sag badly.
6. the rear hub blowed out and the bearing cracked out of the hub(happend on two of the bikes)
7. the whole frame is mild steel and swing arm is C-section welded.

there are a few other things bad woth them but one thing the motor is not bad and at the end of the day you get what you paid for, try not to spend over 1200 bucks tho.

with one of our's we are going to fit the 250cc motor into a 1996 YZ 80 rolling frame cause the yz motor sized.

I just purchase one a couple of months ago and it is OK. If you plan on doing any real riding look for something Jap. It is about the same size as a CRF 230 but built out of soft stuff. As everyone always says "You get what you pay for"

Latest posts

Back