2007 Ducar Pit Bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannybmo8

Reaction score
Ok so i am new to the whole "pit Bike" world i need some help. I have bought a used one and and trying to get it to proper operating order. I need to know where i can buy parts exp...brake pads, plastics, and air filters??? I dont know what other manufacturers parts will work on this. I was told that it was a 2007 Ducar 125cc ....any help would be greatly appreciated....thanks Danny

Attachments

• 20130106_165754.jpg
    20130106_165754.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 19
Check out dhz.com.au they sell the filters, plastics and brake pads, its easier knowing what brake pads you need by pulling them out and comparing as there is heaps of different styles, I'm pretty sure KLX style plastics fit on these bikes but you will need to reuse the rear side plates as the KLX style rear sides won't fit your style frame but the rest will. Also check Ebay you will find heaps on there too.

thanks for the info ....i am in the US anyone know of a place where i can order parts from that are located in the USA

This bike is an orion AGB-29 , ducar 125 engine, it is a decent bike...
search the threads, i myself own one and have had troubles with it.. but if you adjust shock , add some bars, and maintain it, its a decent bike...
rear brake pads are the dhz.com " dhz 110" brake pads for about $18. Your plastics look fine

" if its not broken dont fix it" ride it and enjoy man, i got a 42mm air filter off ebay for about $15 , just buy it, you dont need anything special, anymore questions hit me with a PM

Latest posts

Back