2007 Motovert 110

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ski9370

Reaction score
Does anyone have 1 of these? I've heard they go harder than most of the 125's. At $1700, do they stack up against the other brands for that price?

I've been told these 3 valve 110's go harder! Thats what I'm asking. Has anyone put 1 up against a 125 to compare?

no substitute for cubic capacity...

I've heard most of the 3valve engines suck.

i bet it would beat some stock 125s but i herd the 3v 110s r quick off the mark.... but yeh sic lil bike for the price

I have a monkey bike with a 110cc 3valve with short gearing and small wheels and my Motovert when it was 125cc beat the 110 with taller gearing.

Ive riden a 06 one and they go alright, still not as fast as a 125 tho.

i've bought a motovert 110, but i cant ride for shit and haven't got it next to
a decent 125 to find out how they go, i just bought it cause its cheap for a
pretty strong china bike with a "Jailing" 4up engine which i heard good things
about. sorry i cant help you further

fuck off mate

My mate has a motovert 110 3v that smashed my pit pro 140 with big bore kit inner roter and has been geared up and his is as stock as a rock, in a staight long its slower off the mark flew past 3rd to 4th and we passed my auntie at 95 in her car and we were pulling away with ease. i rest my case:)

My mate has a motovert 110 3v that smashed my pit pro 140 with big bore kit inner roter and has been geared up and his is as stock as a rock, in a staight long its slower off the mark flew past 3rd to 4th and we passed my auntie at 95 in her car and we were pulling away with ease. i rest my case:)

damn your 140 must really suck i can beat a pitster pro x4 in a strait like on mine.. but my mate on teh 150 was still a bit of a newb (sorry matt lol)

TOTAL absolute bullocks. 95kph on a 110cc yeah. And i can do a 1080 on my pitpro 1700cc

Latest posts

Back