2007 Pitster Pro X4 Model

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini Me Racing 38

Reaction score
Heres what the New X4 Pitster Pro Model will look like:

http://www.freespaces.com/outlawminis/pitsterx4.jpg

The new Pitster Pro x4 models a completly new design, Not based of a crf 50.

Both the new X4 models are designed on our new larger frame with increase leg room, and longer wheelbase and long travel suspention.

The X4 will be the enty version with great value and function and a very resonable retail price, Full adjustable comp and reb on each leg long travel forks, (Marazocchi Shiver 35mm comp, and reb available as an adjustable SLIP IN upgrade option)

X4R standard features include Marazocchi Shiver comp, and reb adjustable 8' travel forks, Taper Alloy pro style handle bars, Works style clutch perch and lever, Stainless steel exhaust, Alloy sub frame, Oil cooler. h/d 3m graphics, over the top rear brake lever. cnc alloy hubs, cnc fuel cap, and much more!!!

Other options will include a 146cc kit, as well as soon to be release motor options.

yuk... not a great fan of the plastics either

it is the same as a klx's plastic..exactly its not based on a CRF 50

other extras will be a lighting kit for trail riding and Possably a DOHC head for racing also a Daytona type DOHC motor will bolt in it will be Very competetive with the KLX bikes in the midsized class. the price for the X4 modle will be $50.00 (us Dollars) Less than a stock KLX...cant beat it

i luv it looks sik...lil beast!! but the front fender is a bit big

I dont know...copy of the KLX plastic.....Blue plastic just dont do it for me. Ill be getting one when they hit the states...? and you can bet on the model with the Marzocchi shivers and an Elka and some crazy Retarded motor that will make this baby RIP...:eek:

i reackon its a nice looking bike the plastics are alright but the rest looks and sounds good

does all the klx aftermarket parts fit.

they would look good black with a sticker kit..

yeah they look allright. with regards to parts its still using the GPX engine so your crf50 based components still fit, all your usual after market parts are still the go for this bike. different plastics and sicker kit and i think it would look the goods. still prefer the x3r.

Cheers, Tony.

I like the plastics but mine has Heaps of power in 1st, pops wheelies so easy :)
I got thrown on my a$$ like 5 times but no damage! its pretty tough but the only prob with it is the kick start is too small for me ;(

this bike is sik i think ill get it my self
1_20_04_08_11_18_22.jpg

Latest posts

Back