2008 Aus Titles Pics & Vids

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All good each to there own ...if we all liked the same tunes that would suck

I dig aussie hip hop personally .... I've been into it (hip hop) since de la soul waaaay back ... then I went off it when it got all gangster .

I been using Obese records for clips for a few years now and some of it is KILLER

Pegz ,Muph n Plutonic etc are all puttin out non gangster hip hop ...as far as repetition I think crews like D12 are a joke ...they use the same track over and over ....and over .

As for Bliss n Esso ??

I feel happy in my hoodie on a friday :D

Wow sweet pictures, change your white balance though lol everything is tinted blue. Is that some sort of fairing I can see on a couple bikes?

Guys.
Hey I say go the "Hoods"..Gotta love our local Adelaide boys Hip Hop, !

Anyhow We are hoping to see you MiniMotard guys making the trip down to Pt Elliot for the 2nd round of the Aussie Titles.The Pits track is great and should make for tight racing.
There is stacks of great accomodation in and around Pt Elliot or Victor Harbour as well.

Ps ...For the thrill seekers there is also a killer beach called Boomer Beach just a couple of kms down the road that usually has 1-3 m waves rolling in set after set.,
Perfect for some "Nasty" body Surfing or body boarding....Crrruuuuunch..The back wash from the beach alone is sometimes 1/2 metre high ....
Just be sure to bring a wetsuit as the water is Cold !

"What kind of bikes u guys run? China 125/140cc"

the pitbike competition here is regulated to 140cc maximum (2 valves) and 125cc (4valves)
most of them are Takegawa's or at least a takegawa head. (without that you simply can't compeed anymore these days :( => very expensive :(

and we have some riders who ride 150cc but they do not really count for the national championship.

I don't see fairings on the bikes..just the numberplate with race numbers on it.

We have rules in Aus which state you must use a china 125/140cc motor, which really helps to keep costs down... I dont look forward to the day when anything goes and it becomes whoever has the deepest pockets win.
Cheers for the reply :)

actually we have something like that too. we have a category A and a category B

first race the organisation looks at the times and divides the riders in a fast (A)and a slow category. (B)

category B riders are slower because they are mostly beginners and have china motors,.....

so the B category is ideal when you want to test if racing is something for you and yo stil lhave a chance to win with a chinese,... engine,...

Latest posts

Back