2008 motovert expert

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doyle#23

Reaction score
hey all new to the forum...now had a thumpstar pro125 sold it while back now going to get my second pit-bike...i want any info on the motovert expert 08 model...i have a property with a full on un-used race track and am looking at starting to race asap..any help will be great..cheers

have a look a tthe pitster pro x4 150cc and the mso sr aswell but they are all good

thanks guys...i understand its personal pref but id rather hava bike thats been tested and refind like the motovert...theres lots of new branders out ther who just wak bikes together lol:)

Hey There Everyone I Just Signed Up To This Forum And Im Getting Great Info From The Ppl I Talk To. But Is There Anyone Who Can Tell Me If A Atomik Kuda Pro 250cc Is A Good Bike Or Not.

Hey There Everyone I Just Signed Up To This Forum And Im Getting Great Info From The Ppl I Talk To. But Is There Anyone Who Can Tell Me If A Atomik Kuda Pro 250cc Is A Good Bike Or Not.

NOT. Don't waste your money dude.

Latest posts

Back