2009 crf250r vs 2009 yzf250

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KTM all the way as number 1 choice but despite some of the above comments the RMZ was a very nice bike to ride and as much as I hate to say it, I liked it better than CRF in the 250cc that is.

i reckon the Kxf has the looks straight out.
(do they still run the twin pipes on the 09 honda)

But KTM would be a bloody good bike to.

id go honda. u made the right choice

crfs valve eating sluts lol VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
yzfs good reliable bikes
kxfs rmz's good bikes powerful, shit resale
KTM kost to much! i got one love it :D

i doubt youl be disapointed with the honda or a kawi but what ever ius a great choice if u ask me...

everyone review has put the zuki near the bottom so i wouldnt even look at the suzuki this year,sposed to be real sluggish aswell compared to honda and kawi

I think the Honda is a safe bet, but then again so is a yamaha, testresults from mx magazines really don't give a full picture, what is almost always overlooked when people get advice on which full-size MX bike to get is reliabilety.
a 250F is a high-strung engine who will blow up in spectacular ways if not maintained properly, the KXF's isn't exactly the most reliable machine out there, they have a tendency to fail, the RMZ is not much better either since suzuki is still struggeling after that failed collaboration they had with Kawasaki a few years ago, the YZF's have always been reliable even from the first models, and honda too makes reliable machines. the KTM's are just hyped and overpriced in my opinion, atleast here in Norway.

powerwise all these machines are similar, there is maybe a few HP's in difference, but that's only a problem if you are desperate to improve your lap-times by a few houndreds of a second, most people will buy performance-parts to theire bikes anyway:)

^^^^agreed.........i got to take home 2 demo bikes today but the guys from the shop came around to(i know them preety well)make sure i wasnt floggin the arse outa them lol.......the yzf was a big dissapointment in my opinion every time you hit a big rut or woop it would cart you all over the track the power was good but way off the mark from previous models i think that yami have fell in a big bloody hole this year and they really gotta sort stuff out big time but thats just my opinion.........the honda was brilliant but i expected a little more from wat ive heard and read, i found the breaks quite dam good an responsive despite most reviews the engine rips it has very very good bottom end(its about time honda lol)and it maintains the power very well through out the revs, top end is huge for a 250 and im happy i have chose the honda........peter1230, ya they got twin pipes still........i see a few of yas are talking about the kxf and rmz i think they are the 2 best looking bikes out there but they both run the same engine the 250's suck balls but the 450 is in a different world, they rip.......ktms i like but never rode and cant afford lol they cost a fair dam bit over here but i would like to own 1 one day maybe......anyways thats my 2 cents

check the date of the post dude lol and i did post pics on the first or second page

Latest posts

Back