2009 Elstar 250fx review

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4wdingman

Reaction score
2009 Elstar 250fx review

Specifications:
* Engine: 250cc 4 stroke 2 valve technology by Zongshen
* Displacement: 250cc (OHC) Over Head Cam. (Power House Cradled in Frame)
* Cooling: Air cooled
* Bore & Stroke: 67*71mm(for 250cc)
* Transmission: 5 Speed manual 1-0-2-3-4-5
* Starter: Kick-Start and Electric Start
* Clutch: Manual clutch Multiple Plate Wet
* Max Speed: >80km/h
* Ignition: CDI
* Carburetor: 30mm(for 250cc)
* Suspension: Custom-made shock giving the user control over preload and rebound
* 42mm front suspension with a massive 220mm travel
* Brakes Front & Rear: Disc brake system
* Seat Height: 880mm
* Wheel Base: 1350mm
* Front Wheel Size: 21"
* Rear Wheel Size: 18"
* Tank Capacity: 5.0l (inc. 0.8l reserve)
* Final Drive: #530 KMC chain
* Massive rotor with twin Pot Calliper to maximize stopping power
* Reinforced pegs
* Alloy rear hub re-engineered rear spoke mounting for unparalleled strengths
* Tyres: Knobby
* Twin spar thermal pressed Frame
* Aluminium triple and raiser
* Package Size: 165*43*81cm
* GW/NW: 125kg/112kg

Price: $1950
I got this bike from a local import shop for $1950 it was $2150 but we got it cheap as they stuffed the order up and gave the bike for the 08 price not the 09 price. We had a little trouble with it from the start as it wouldn't run right but we found out it had a bad plug and asoon as we put a new one in her she ran like a dream. It has alot of power for a 250 china and is really torquey.Its starts usually on the second or third kick and the electric start is a great help when trying to start on a hill. Its shifts through gears great and has alot of up and go. The front and rear suspension is great and doesn't bottom-out at all. The tyres are pretty good for stock and will go through anything,I have only replaced the back tube to a thicker one as I had a flat on the first ride.
I love this bike because its reliable and won't break down every two minutes like most china's.

Who this bike is for: Someone who wants a reliable full sized bike without paying alot.

LINK:
Elstar Blade L (250cc) [ES250L] - $1,999.00 : Elstar Products, Factory-tuned Racing Motorbikes ATV (Quad Bikes), aftersale support, spare parts and accessories. An agent for Apollo motorbikes, Orion, Elstar Motorbikes Shineray. High-quality parts by

Attachments

• 250.jpg
    250.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 43

Latest posts

Back