200cc BIG BLOCK RKFINCH MONSTER MOTOR

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rkfinch23

Reaction score
heres another biuld i have going on guys, its going to be 200cc's... that should be the biggest motor of it's kind. the motor has

61mm piston
68.6mm stroker crank
all TI valves 30/25mm
450R valve springs
TI retainers and keepers
alloy25 and berillium
megacycle cam
REM treated trans
IRK
it will also sport a custom 2 speed transmission
6 PLATE CLUTCH

Attachments

• Picture 070.jpg
    Picture 070.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 83
  • Picture 069.jpg
    Picture 069.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Sounds awesome......why only a 2 speed ??? what is it going to be used for.

we're going to make as much hp as we can.. without 2 of the gears the motor will make more hp. with a motor like this we will be using 3rd and 4th

just getting the weight out.......... need more power;)

how much hp do you think you`ll get out of that and will it be useable power on a track.......dont tell me it another china box is it, cause that would be just cruel,, you cant expect that to last long, could you....sounds awesome though cant wait to hear how this one turns out... keep it up finchy keep pushin the limits dude

this motor will be pushed, i don't know how long it will last.... it will be way to much power to race in a mx bike.. it's going in a custom built drag bike... hoping for 25-30hp on motor....................... then the nos, the motor will have 8 cylinder studs

this motor will be pushed, i don't know how long it will last.... it will be way to much power to race in a mx bike.. it's going in a custom built drag bike... hoping for 25-30hp on motor....................... then the nos, the motor will have 8 cylinder studs
are any of your monster motors any good for mx tracks

the 153cc will be at the 1st round bookoo race this weekend.. it has proven it's self with 9+ months at 18-19hp.. it did have a slight problem at the last race but it was only a bad carb..

Latest posts

Back