200cc lifan against 125cc ducar

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kracks

Reaction score
hey just wonderin if anyone knows how much better the 200cc lifan is compared to the 125cc ducar. i was looking on that oztion site they reckon it got the same kilowatts as my 125 8.5kw and still only goes about 110kph is this a load of bulls

that sounds about right. Pretty much the only advantage u will get from a 200 or a 250 is that they have a 5th gear. going against a mate that had one i kept up to him on my 125 right untill he got to 5th gear.

that sounds about right. Pretty much the only advantage u will get from a 200 or a 250 is that they have a 5th gear. going against a mate that had one i kept up to him on my 125 right untill he got to 5th gear.

What a load of crap! I was riding a bike today with a 200cc Lifan in it, and it pulled way harder than any 125cc or 140cc I have ever riden, especially a Ducar.
My son raced this guy on a DHZ 140, from the very start he pulled away and then lengthened his lead.
The 200cc Lifan has 11.5 kw stock, and I recon this one with an after market zorst and filter was a bit more than 11.5.
I also think that you would need a fairly long straight to even get into 5th.

well my Mate has one of these and i race my mate around the creeks n beat him even when he trys his best. n im riding a Zonshen Engine.. You All probaly think im talk bullshit bad. but i dont i know what i did and what i saw..

Latest posts

Back