2010 S#!TPRO lol

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DvDRip

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
PitPro 140SE 14-12 | PitPro Dirt Bikes Australia's Largest Online Pitbike Store

lol thought this was a pisser, I know these bikes inside out so I'm gonna review it based on the ebay listing hehe

BRAND NEW 2010 Genuine 140cc SE PITPRO MidSize Dirt Bike
PitPro140SE.jpg

ok so we all know pitpro for their rubbish bikes at extreme prices but that's all about to change!!
with the 2010 model you're getting a bike that is "sure to become the bike of choice for those who race." and now has a "new YX 140cc engine." even tho last years model had a yx140 too :S they just told customers it was a lifan.

They also upgraded the suspension!! It's now comes with a "Heavy-duty spring" over the entry level fastace shock on the 09.

Swingarm has also been UP(down)graded!!! to a "Strengthened swing arm" it now has a weak as piss 125rr setup over the decent one on the 09's!!! yippy!!

Well it's not ALL bad! they finally put a half decent useable (but underperforming) carby on it. and finally realised the need for a straight pegmount and overtop lever.
Comes with a Duel muffler setup which is sure to draw customers based on wank factor.

But bottomline is these bikes are rubbish and the 2010 model is ALLOT worse than the 09 model. I have an 09 model so I should know, pretty much every stock part needs replacing and I have replaced pretty much every part on mine as they were needed all except the frame but that's on the way, only thing I see that you might wanna keep is the pipe on the 2010 model.

Buyer beware! You get get a bike of the same quality for only $600!

They look kinda kool though :p

Also like the idea of the race stand...

Last edited:
they look like crap, and they are crap, the twin pipe got to your head, see wank factor sells :rolleyes:

the race stand is a triangle peice of steel, you can do that mod to any bike for $10... plus it's only realistic application is a mild trail bike so the race stand is a bad point

Too funny!

Looking at the ad, they sure plug the s!!T out of the twin exhaust :p

Almost as funny as:
"# Strong billet over-the-top brake pedal
# Revised extended and strengthened Pro Link alloy swing arm"

Sure looks like a mild steel brake pedal to me.
Pro Link... Doesn't that imply linkages? WTF?!

Last edited:
the rr ain't good when u can buy a nitrous 125 for $450 and it's the same bloody bike!

OMG that real pitpro is nuts! havnt seen a stock standard pitty that nice!

You serious? Wat a waste of a thread I know 6 or so people with pit pros and there not as bad as people keep saying. I have a pit pro and love it.. If I had the cash I would have something better but I don't.. Each to their own I guess but from wat I seen and hear people from thus website think there bike is the best and anything else is shit

end of rant :)

See ya at work tomorrow thump140 :)

That's because DVD brought a dud and now hates them :p.. lol..

I like them and I would buy one..

I didn't buy a dud they're all dud's.... u'd be stupid to buy one when u can get way better for half the price...
when I joined the forum everyone raved about them... but the people posting didn't know know shit... things have changed alot around here since them and people are cutting the crap and the truth is coming out about the good the bad and the ugly bikes... plus buying abike from mojo is just morally wrong, u'd know what I mean if you've ever deal with them

Latest posts

Back