2011 Vic State Championship Entry Forms

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barnesd09

Reaction score
The 2011 Victorian Minimoto State Championship will be conducted on the 12th & 13th of November 2011 at the Warrnambool Go Kart Track.

Attached is the Supplementary Regulations, Entry form and Club memebership form (if required). All instructions are contained within the documents.

If there are any questions or clarifications needed, please direct your enquiry to either David Barnes at [email protected] or 0403 674 480 or Brendan O’Donnell on 0401 922 118.

Please note, This event is being conducted under a Championship Permit, and Day licences will not be available. Licence applications can be found at the link below or on the MV website.

The SWMMC look forward to receiving your entry.

SWMMC Championship AnnouncementEntry, Licence and Membership forms and Rule Downloads

Can't wait!! It's going to be a great weekend with camping at the track.
This will also be the first Victorian Title affiliated with MA. We have riders
Coming over from WA and SA and guys coming down from Qld and NSW.
So us Victorians need to make sure that none of these foreigners take our
Title home with them!!!

We're inside 4 weeks to that first Friday practice!!! Looking forward to catching up with all the SWMMC crew again and possibly shoehorning some silverware in my rucksack!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Gonna be the slowest 4 weeks of my life :bike:

I can't wait to meet up with some old frinds and ride with some new ones - and if brisbane requires so of that silverware i'll be proud if ican bring it back with me. :autogun:

The Licence turn around time is 2 weeks. And any applications for a Restriced licence will go to the top of the pile to get them all done before the States and Phillip Island.

We will let you do it all once you get down here if that makes it easier, but you will still need to join a club and purchase an annual licence as we are running under a State Championship Permit. Day licences are only available for club and interclub permits. And national one event licences are only available for Historic events.

Think of it this way, States, Phillip Island, Natioanls and then 1 other event and your licence is paid for if you were buying day licences.

Fllow the links others have posted or go to your State Controlling Body website to download the licence application form.

Think of it this way, States, Phillip Island, Natioanls and then 1 other event and your licence is paid for if you were buying day licences.

Exactly what I've told a few people, if you are going to race in 4 competitive events a year at $44 a day licence or $185 annual why wouldn't you go annual?? We have Vic titles, Phillip Island and Gladstone Oz titles all within 6 months of each other, you've still got another 6 months to get your money's worth out of it!!!

anyone know where i can start practising? or no anything about the lemans track in victoria?

Latest posts

Back