2011 victorian mini races at parwan

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MXGIRL

Reaction score
All those interested in racing at Parwan Mini Track in 2011 please email Ciniworx [email protected] so we can see what numbers we are looking at for next year. Date suggestions are welcome we are looking at minimum 6 races. Thankyou to all those that came to the VCM ride day and grand openning. I know it is a long trip for some of you and hopefully you had a fun filled day of riding. Parwan is a track that is rarely closed and although Victoria has had some extreme weather lately Parwan track is rarely closed due to weather. Hope to hear from you all soon and see you next year.

Awesome Job guys! so keen to help out.
Let me know what we can do to help, we have MVIC accreditation etc if you need that.

We will be at all the races for sure.

Thanks HEaps for pushing parwan I know how hard it is to organise tracks etc etc, Awesome job!

cant wait to bang some bars in 2011.

have an awesome xmas and let me know what we can do to help.

brad

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in and I hope a lot of other girls are. At the moment it's myself, Jae and Brook racing for the girls... pretty much at the moment its a boring race as Jae whoops ass and brook eats my roost. Need some more chicks in the mix to make it interesting!

Shezz hope to see you in the races next year.... You know I'm gonna be on your back about it now :D

I reckon we should look at doing some camp overs if parwan would allow it. VMR ride day on a saturday and have some coaching... then its on racing sunday! That way it makes the long trip extra worth it :)

I reckon we should look at doing some camp overs if parwan would allow it. VMR ride day on a saturday and have some coaching... then its on racing sunday! That way it makes the long trip extra worth it :)[/QUOTE said:
thats the go 2 day race meet with coaching.. what about the juniors are they able to ride the vmr meets or will it still be over 16?.. im hoping to make it to a few vmr days bring on 2011

Vmr ride days you can as most tracks allow juniors... but racing I don't know you will have to email ciniworx and find out the hole story there!

Juniors are welcome at Parwan to ride. The Pit Bike track welcomes all ages and abilities. Just no big bikes. Its an awesome track and it dries out quick. OPEN EVERY WEEKEND!!
Racing at this stage is for seniors only. But we are keen to see just how many U16s are wanting to race. The more interest the more likely to race.
ATTENTION ALL RIDERS:We are looking at the first race for 2011 in FEBURARY so email us asap if interested so we can keep you updated. [email protected]

Rach, Chayse just turned 3 so i got 2 more years of practise. But then he will probably be racing so i got no hope! Eddie, Ezra and Chayse will all be racing and I will be stuck doing corner duty or something.

Latest posts

Back