2012 Film Reel (A couple good Mini- Bike Shots)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KoneRacing

Reaction score
i had a pretty good year i hope you guys enjoy!! hopefully ill have some more mini bike footy in my next reel

[video=youtube;cWQJPjB9HsI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWQJPjB9HsI[/video]

Geez mate you've done a really good job so polished. These are how I want my clips to look. All I can say is top stuff keep it up cause your defiantly going somewhere in the business if you want it. By the way can I ask what program have you used, Vegas?

Thanks man! yh I'm using vegas 12 and After Effects right now although im getting tired of vegas's BS, its a great program to get started in but im going to transition to Premiere pretty soon. Be sure to SUBSCRIBE! And if you ever need help with vegas let me know i know every single feature of that program its almost scary haha
;)

Cheers mate will do, only just starting out and getting a grip on it. Do you use twixtor at all.

No i dont usually use twixtor, i tend to just stick to proper slow mo

sik vid mate, thats a good peek into your life, well edited and yeah, more minis next time:boink:

sik vid mate, thats a good peek into your life, well edited and yeah, more minis next time:boink:

Thanks!, and i got an awesome mini bike video that i should be putting out within the next week or so, subscribe and loook forward to that!

Latest posts

Back