• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2012 LXR Daytona 150 4v

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sonerson83

Reaction score
ITEM AND CONDITION:2012 LXR Daytona 150 4v - excellent condition

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE:Cash or paypal

REASON FOR SELLING:Building a BBR v3!!!

EXTRA INFO:As a rolling chassis $1500 with the aftermarket Marzocchis and Elka Elite shock. $800 with the stock suspension. With the Daytona 1504v with Keihin PE28 carb $2000 with aftermarket suspension $1500 with stock suspension. Also a box with a full set of plastics, spare levers, air boot, cables etc.

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS:Western Australia, contact me on here or [email protected]

PICTURES: WOMM.JPG

Such a nice bike mate:

Would you consider parting:

frame
subframe
stock shock
linkage
swingarm
mudflaps
pegs
rear brake lever

I would love to convert my bike to linkage!!!

I might be interested in some additional parts too to finish my brothers build. Depending on how much you'd part it.

Cheers mate

Yeah maybe if I don't sell it complete soon, how much do you want to pay for all that stuff?

I understand completely, you need to make back what you payed to a certain extent too.

350 posted?

Other things I'd pay additional for are:

throttle
throttle cable
bash plate
clutch cable

I can sell the rolling chassis for $700 if you cover shipping, I can pull it all apart and box it.

I have a mate wanting the bike with the stock suspension for $1500 so I'll have to let you know.

No worries,

If it doesn't pan out let me know,

Regards,
Carlton

Yeah if I end up selling the rest without it you can have it for $400, its only been used a couple of times.

I would be interested in the complete wheel set, front brake lever and stock Forks for the right price if you part is out

Last edited:
id be interested in the Marzocchis ...... pm me a price if your keen to split em up

would you consider selling the engine on its own?

^^^ at this stage he has a mate interested in the complete package.

If that doesn't pan out he would split the bike as roller/engine...

Yeah I have a few people interested in the bike complete, if it doesn't sell I will then part it out.

A mate wants to buy it with the stock suspension and different motor so I am selling the Marzocchi front end kit complete 1 hour usage, coolmodee01 wants the Elka Elite shock and I am also selling the Daytona 150 4 valve.

Nick, your inbox is full, you can still have the Marzocchis for $700 if you change your mind or they don't sell fast.

Sorry mate I'll empty it out now I'll see how my funds are by the end of next week if you sell em no probs but if not as soon as I've got the cash I'll be in touch ..thanks mate

Sent from my HTC One M7

Latest posts

Back