2012 motovert 160

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

20g

Reaction score
Hey wondering if there is any reviews on these bikes as interested in buying one.... If any one could shoot me in right direction to a review or can give me some
Sort of review that would be good

the 2012 motoverts are the exsact same bikes as the PSTOs just been relabeled
and the psto is very similar to the pitster pro lxr just its abit taller and longer then the lxr. but pretty much everything is about the same.
the psto seems like a pretty strong bike has #3 mike reefman hasn't broken really anything on his and his been jumping like 80ft jumps and big doubles on it.

there isn't a review on a psto or motovert yet but theres a couple on the lxr which is pretty close to the psto/motovert
http://www.miniriders.com/minibike-reviews/24995-pitsterpro-lxr-z155cc.html

Hopefully picking mine up next thursday!! just in time for easter!!!

K so I couldn’t wait till Thursday went and picked it up on Saturday and run it in on Sunday. One word to describe this bike is "FNawesome” took a while to kick over for the first time but once I got it going I was wrapped, everything feels right the only adjustment I will make is to raise the back brake lever a little bit as I found it hard to push all the way down with boots on other than that the power is unreal and overall the bike is really fun to ride, its solid as a big bike and the range in the gears is huge it felt like 3rd went forever the suspension is tops too.:coolthumb:

20120331_124248.jpg

Latest posts

Back