$2500 Need Help Asap

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaleb20

Reaction score
youve probably got this a hundred times over but im new to the 50's scene (background of bmx and downhill/freeride) lookin at aaround the $2500 mark for a bike more if its gonna be worth it im after some feed back on some bikes prefferably by people who have had experience ridin them more or less why i came here..

lookin at a few of the MSO range and there was a few more brands in the 50's brotherhood mag plus a few cheapies on Ebay anyone got any suggestions?????

so far im pretty keen on the MSO 140SR or SX and was wonderin if its worth spendin extra and getttin the elite model i need help brother??????

Go the SR bruz mine is ripping and MSO have the best aftersales in the game .... They also have a teamwith bushy ,rynno and the boys at fitty coast that is all over research and development as well..... and it's 1500 cheaper than the vert it shoulda beat at the sx.

I've ridden both elite and sr and reckon the sr is the go.

cheers mate is there anythin on the SR that needs upgrading from stock?? it will mostly be used for jumpin and drukin trips to and fro shops and shit..

if ur keen on the mso go with that if u really want and get the elite. for the extra few hundred. worth it for sure but its ur choice mate

cheers mate is there anythin on the SR that needs upgrading from stock?? it will mostly be used for jumpin and drukin trips to and fro shops and shit..

Well that depends on you bruz ... I've seen one go 50ft off a ramp straight outta the box and it did it all day no wuckas.....However there are a few mods .... the boys at fittycoast reckon a $150 shock rebuild and the rear dnm comes up as good as the elka.... and some heavier fork oil if ya gunna throw it off ramps .

Other than that just personal preferences like bar bend and grips and engine trickery ....

MSO listen to the crew that ride their bikes and as a result they are and will remain at the pointy end of the field and the evolution of these things and heaps of us here know em back the front ....you will get a BIG discount if you mention you are a member on here so bang a few hundred off the price as well.

Oh yeah they are an AUSSIE company:D

id get the sr if i had the money anyday id even get it over the elite because the elite is still a small crf50 styl bike not a midsized and it doesnt look as good even tho its got all the billet gear and so on....

but for under 1g i reakon a pitpro 140xr and then you can do whatever mods to it u get the pitpro 900 delivered then u got like 1500 to spend on it now amaagine that 1500 to spend that pitpro wouild be one sik bike...

but u can buy the mso elite and not have to touch a single part on the bike. except for maybe the handlebars and few other little fiddly things

do u really like the bike. does it go hard and have no problems or what. thats gonna be my next mini just wanting to know the cons and pros

Ok ...as a writer and photog for the 50sbrotherhood I could ride or get a deal almost anything ... not blowin wind up my arse ,that's just the news.

I CHOOSE to ride with MSO because they are about building the best china for ya buck not just tryin to make coin ..... they listen to the team and are constantly doin research and development .... not throwin a pitbike subframe on a chinese 250 ag bike like atomix....REAL research and development like takin em out and pointing them at shit.

Besides that they are frighteningly nice people to deal with , ring em and you'll see what we mean ....

Hey Kaleb20, We are doing some good deals on the Pro & Elite ATM you will be suprised at what you can get them for. If you're keen fire us an email or give us a call and we can tell you all about it. Thanks for the props boys :)

Cheers, Ken

Mso

mso it fellas ive spoken to linda at mso and i will defeintly agree about the service they were extremely helpful and seem more then happy to go out of there way to help with your needs..

now do i go the ELITE or SR has anyone on here ridden both or own either that would care to shed some light on either??? someone said the ELITE is small crf50 style bike is this true because thats not what im after i definitly want a midsize..

Price wise i like the SR obviously because its cheaper but at the same time i would much rather spend extra if its gonna be worth it keeping in mind im after a midsize that can withstand some abuse...

Latest posts

Back