250cc china

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwikaz

Reaction score
hello everbody,

i was curious as to who owns a 250cc chinese ebay job around here, i just bought an Atomik proX 250cc and was wondering if any one else has one or just a 250cc?? ;)

im pretty sure a few ppl have them i remember seeing a thread from some1 that bought 1 try doing a search it might help.

cheers

yeah they look abit weird i reckon. cos of the engine the this whole in the bak end as the back plastic comes over.

Yeh,i have a 250cc atomik hummer that i got off ebay for $1,110.It is very heavy but has a good amount of power.It has done about 15hrs riding and have not had any problems with it apart from the inside wall with the holes in it of the exhaust muffler has come apart showing the muffler packing.All up i am pretty pleased with it and i love the way it looks.It is orange and i have riped off all the atomik hummer stickers and replaced them with ktm stickers.Also i looked at a prox at a shop in bendigo and they look like a piece of shit compared to my bike.They are 2 skinny and look very breakable.

Last edited:
yeh i reckon they look a little wierd.
how fast and powerful is it??

Yeh,i have a 250cc atomik hummer that i got off ebay for $1,110.It is very heavy but has a good amount of power.It has done about 15hrs riding and have not had any problems with it apart from the inside wall with the holes in it of the exhaust muffler has come apart showing the muffler packing.All up i am pretty pleased with it and i love the way it looks.It is orange and i have riped off all the atomik hummer stickers and replaced them with ktm stickers.Also i looked at a prox at a shop in bendigo and they look like a piece of shit compared to my bike.They are 2 skinny and look very breakable.

Hummers compared to the ProX 250cc are shit, ProX 250cc will shit on hummers, Dont get me started on how crap they are.

lol, im not interested in either of 'em.
but if i as like rlly tall the hummer is bigger, some guys made a bike way bigger than the hummer 250 and it looks pretty good

I have not riden the prox 250cc but have seen one close up and the hummer is way bigger and just looks more stronger.

Why not just work a 125 or 138cc that will still be nice and light and will eat your 250cc? Or why not just buy a proper big bike??

dil do,s

hey guys they are worthless coments you must be very very very bored or just unhappy with life :D

Yeh, i've had my hummer 250 for about a month now, got it 2nd hand. Previous owner had some problems with it, mainly little bugs. I've managed to fix the electric start, again just replace a wire and new battery. My reason for buying the hummer was simple. for the money they are a lot of fun, $750 as apposed to $7-$9k for Yammy, honda suzy or kwaka. As a full size 250cc four stroke you can't go wrong with em. If any one can donate the extra $7k i'll gladly upgrade. but till then. I'll be enjoying the hummer. anyway i'm not the type of gal that's going to enter the world supercross championship, know what i mean?

Piglet, i totally agree with you,

from your experience, or an inference, are you happy with the hummer, or would prefer the ProX 250?

update

update i have now purchased a hummer :D and sold my proX, cause i was sik of it hummer is bigger and i like that...

Did you rob a bank or something kwikaz, I wish I had the money that you have spent over the past 3 months on toys....lol

Latest posts

Back