250cc Quad

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minibiker05

Reaction score
I personally would go for the Atomik one, just because ive never dealt with the other people and people say that atomik is the better one out of the cheaper class of bikes.

ive got an atomik 250cc raider quad the aircooled version

great fun machine with a few little flaws

easily fixed the carby is junk
get an OKO and it will make u smile..

change out the muffler i have just installeed a new muffler off Ebay caost me 70 bucks and damn it makes a huge difference.. a few pipe mods required thou i just visted my local exhaust guy and he was more than happry to help modify my exhaust for me..
fit a decent air filter the under seat one just doest cut it.. air box mods required thou..

other than that they are good machines for a good hack...

get the atomik youl love it is pretyty much a yamaha raptor just 5 grand cheaper truct me they go hard and the frames are realy solid

get the atomik youl love it is pretyty much a yamaha raptor just 5 grand cheaper truct me they go hard and the frames are realy solid

Hahah im gonna leave this one alone.

Mitch'o if its just for the mrs to slap around on, go to Morrisett mega's and grab a cheap Elstar mate. She wont need 250 either, 125 even 110 would be more than enough.

i have a yamaha raptor 250 and a atomik 250 and there both great fun the atomik gets my pic for price and price of spareparts and fun factor and the frame is realy solid stock

the raptor breaks alot sadly and is very expensive for what it is

Latest posts

Back