250cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hay mate i'm tallen ya dont get one they are a load of $#@% you better off to get a crf250 or yz250f ect

The sirius wolf looks to be a rebranded mikilion/atomik blitz. thump*140 made a very long and detailed thread on them which will give you all the info you could possibly need. i also have one and i can tell you that they are great bikes for the money, you just need to realise that they are china bikes and cant be thrown around like jap bikes and they do require a bit of work before first riding them to get it to run reliably, it is all listed in thump's thread

thank's guy's it will get looked after and not thrown around. it will get trail work and a jump or two where's there is a nice hump in a paddock yea but mostly flat ground or dirt road.

do you own one? or have you read thump*140's thread? if you had, you would realise that these bikes with the right carb are quicker than jab trail bikes

do you own one? or have you read thump*140's thread? if you had, you would realise that these bikes with the right carb are quicker than jab trail bikes

i dont have one, nor ridden one, NOR read Thumps Thread...but thats a big call what you just made.

No I don't want to own one but I have ridden them and yes obviously they are quicker with a few mods because that's just how it works. Im not going to start debating the Jap vs China debate so I wont touch that comment.

i got an Atomik Kuda Pro, its kinda like the second one there, but a bit different. I had 3 main problems

1. The exhaust was baffled which made it really restricted and lack in power
2. I wrecked the front forks after a couple of rides, not even jumping
3. its not really a problem but i changed the carby to a 26mm oko flatslide which gave it that bit extra more power.

Ive had mine since Xmas or before, whatever, and it has really never let me down at all. I payed $1000 for mine, because thats the only money i had at the time. If you got the money and your a serious rider go for a proper bike like a yamaha or whatever, but just to stuff around on it shud be fine.

Latest posts

Back